Being a member of The Poly is about more than getting special rates on tickets. Members are the heart of all that The Poly is, and have a genuine say in its future direction through the AGM. And with the economic future so uncertain, membership will be our bedrock more than ever. The year-round financial support we receive from our members is critical to ensuring The Poly’s mission - to promote the arts, sciences and Cornish history within our community - can continue for generations to come.
While our closure continues, we’re extending the membership year for all existing, new and renewing members to 15 months so you don’t miss out on any benefits.
And if we need to extend this as the length of our closure becomes clearer, we will. You can choose to opt out of this offer, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A membership card, Poly tote bag and window sticker on joining
- A free film ticket to welcome new members to the Poly family
- Save at least £1-£2 on every film ticket and on selected live performance events
- 10% off drinks and snacks in our bar
- A regular newsletter to keep you in the loop with Poly news
- Opportunities for artists: showcase and sell your work in our annual members-only Summer Exhibition (we're working on an alternative format for 2020), and get discounted hire rates on the Spring gallery
- An invitation to special events, and to the AGM to review performance and elect members to the Board of Trustees
- *NEW LOCKDOWN BENEFIT* Poly membership now brings the best cinema straight to your home. We’ve teamed up with Mubi to give you a free three-month subscription to their unique curated film-streaming service. Your subscription link will be emailed to you when we process your membership.
- *NEW LOCKDOWN BENEFIT* Introduce yourself - or your children - to 3D-design with free virtual training and assistance from Louis, The Poly trustee behind www.3dkernow.org.
And of course, all existing and new members are more than welcome to be part of our Windows of Thanks campaign!
Individual membership £30
Joint membership £50
Students or those in receipt of benefits £15
Renewing members: click the link above, sign in to your account, go to 'My Membership' in the left-hand navigation menu, and click 'Renew'.
During our closure, if you’d prefer to join or renew over the phone, please email email@example.com to arrange a convenient time for us to call you.