Being a member of The Poly is about more than getting special rates on tickets. Members are the heart of all that The Poly is, and have a genuine say in its future direction through the AGM. And with the economic future so uncertain, membership will be our bedrock more than ever. The year-round financial support we receive from our members is critical to ensuring The Poly’s mission - to promote the arts, sciences and Cornish history within our community - can continue for generations to come.
- A membership card, Poly tote bag and window sticker on joining
- A free film ticket to welcome new members to the Poly family
- Save at least £1-£2 on film tickets and selected live performance events
- A regular newsletter to keep you in the loop with Poly news
- Opportunities for artists: showcase and sell your work in our annual members-only Summer Exhibition (we're working on an alternative format for 2020), and get discounted hire rates on the Spring gallery
- An invitation to special events, and to the AGM to review performance and elect members to the Board of Trustees
- *NEW BENEFIT* Poly membership now brings the best homegrown and international cinema straight to your home. We’ve teamed up with Mubi to give you a free three-month subscription to their unique curated film-streaming service. Your subscription link will be emailed to you when we process your membership.
- *NEW BENEFIT* Introduce yourself - or your children - to 3D-design with free virtual training and assistance from Louis, The Poly trustee behind www.3dkernow.org.
- *NEW BENEFIT* The option to extend your membership to 15 months - available while our theatre is unable to open.
Individual membership £30
Joint membership £50
Students or those in receipt of benefits £15
Renewing members: click the link above, sign in to your account, go to 'My Membership' in the left-hand navigation menu, and click 'Renew'.
Please call 01326 319461 to join or renew over the phone.