RESCHEDULED: The Countrymen: The Masked Crusaders Go South
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this show has been rescheduled from 12/02/21 to 10/04/21. If you had tickets to the show in February, these tickets will be valid for the April show. If you have not received an email from us about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the contact details we have for you are up to date.
It’s difficult to find a musical genre that would fully describe The Countrymen but Cornish Folk Rock Harmony is reasonably close.
Six seasoned musicians with tight four-part harmony vocals and a token Cornishman. With a relaxed and light-hearted presentation style we take the audience on a journey through the history and culture of Cornwall, featuring our own arrangements of traditional and contemporary songs, as well as some original material. Interspersed with the occasional pop cover to lighten the mood when required, there is no mistaking that to a man, we love our county with a passion.
We soon found a mutual love of singing in harmony and almost accidentally developed a strong reputation for our emphasis on Cornishness in the repertoire.
We have been fortunate to have performed at some great festivals including Falmouth International Sea Shanty Festival, Bridport Folk Festival, Looe Saves The Day, Little Orchard Cider Festival, Falmouth Oyster Festival and Falmouth Week.
The Masked Crusaders
Thanks to Covid-19, we have sorely missed the opportunity to perform for a live audience for far too long. It appears that many have felt equally starved of live entertainment generally.
Well, The Countrymen are fighting back, albeit within Covid-secure guidelines!
Doors open: 19:00
Show starts: 19:30
Show ends: 22:00
15 minute interval
Check times : Book now
- Please do not visit us if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or loss or changes to your sense of smell or taste). If you or any member of your household develops symptoms of Covid-19 after booking tickets please contact us for a refund.
- This event will be hosted in the theatre, our box office software will automatically block out seats either side of your party to ensure social distancing is observed. We reserve the right to move your seats if required and will contact you in advance of the show if this is required.
- Seating bubbles will be able to accommodate groups up to 6 and are subject to availability. All seats in a bubble must be bought in one transaction. Social distancing between bubbles will be observed.
- Seating bubbles can only be made up of people in your own household or support bubble. We ask that you please only book tickets with people who you are living with or have formed a support bubble with.
- Audience members are required to wear face coverings (except for those who are exempt). Face coverings do not need to be worn while drinking.
- We are working in accordance with government guidelines and so these rules are subject to changes. We will send an email prior to the showwith more information, but if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.
- You can see our full measures on our website here.